I think about posting EVERYDAY – y’all are never far from my thoughts. STOP laughing!
Since Monday, this has been my nose:
Interspersed with these:
I must be feeling better today because I’m actually posting….
- Hadn’t realized it has been so long since I’ve posted. SORRY!
- Have not received any pictures or video from the David Wilcox happening. I so wish I had!
- Almost through month 11 of 24 month Yarn Diet – have only bought 7 skeins of yarn: 6 skeins for things I’m knitting for the Force of Nature & 1 skein for a swap. Studmuffin said that yarn bought for our kids’ needs/wants doesn’t count, and I feel oogy about giving stash as part of a swap package……
- Working on the book in fits & starts
- Been seriously in the pit of depression since August, with a couple of weeks reprieve sprinkled through October & November, enhanced by difficulty sleeping most nights. I think I need a different antidepressant……..Am afraid to change because of side effects. :::sigh::: All I want to do is go hide in bed.
- Still eating tomatoes from the garden! I definitely wanna write a serious post about the garden successes and failures, but it’ll have to wait.
- Knitting is happening. Photos of knitting are happening. Blogging about knitting – not happening, obviously. I have plenty of more yarn crimes to post but I got so few comments on the last one, I’m kinda thinking I’ll abandon the yarn crimes posts……
- Got diagnosed with high blood pressure last week. Both parents & both brothers on BP meds I found out this summer, so I don’t feel too bad about it. Hope the hed I got is the right one for me.
- Duke of Curl is mostly laying about playing video games. Force of Nature a royal pain in the tuchis but she’s 15 so what else is new?
- Really have to find a job – seriously do not want to. Many reasons – mostly too personal and/or specific to post here, but I’m praying on it.
- Working on my French again in hopes of becoming somewhat proficient & keeping the brain sufficiently stimulated…..
- My friend Shannan R. has beaten cancer!! She got a clean scan
- Working out has seriously stalled. Please pray for me!
I’m also asking for prayers for friends: Cindy T., Tangela S., Cheryl P., Vicki C., Tracy B., Hayden L., James G., Marge W., Grace S., Malulinka H.
So how’s by you?
So tonight I was actually writing when
the ‘puter crashed. Some bad words were said. ..and then I sat at the piano and practiced for a good long while. Hopefully I’ll have a decent post ready by Friday .
The Force of Nature chose this poster for her room when she knew
I would not permit it if I had known . She did, however, choose a humorous way to change it (rather than try to argue with me to change my mind – which is her usual tactic)
so she gets to keep it after all.