…the month of APRIL.
- I’ve got TONS to SAY….but NO DESIRE to write it down.
- I have knitting pictures to share, still no mojo to put ’em up.
- I’m getting ready for the Force of Nature’s SIXTEENTH birthday, so I’ve been shopping and sewing.
- Down THIRTY SIX pounds so far…so I bought a birdbath.
- I have bought more sewing patterns this month than in the previous 15 years COMBINED. I’m disgusted with my own acquisitiveness. TRULY.
- Book is progressing. Slowly, but progressing.
- Garden is progressing – no faster than the book. Ugh.
- One more thing……
Yes, this is still a knitting blog (as much as it ever has been…..whatever!), but I am getting back into sewing and it will get mentioned here some. I am SO tired of paying lots of $ for ugly things that don’t fit. There is a recent SPECTACULAR blog post about this – everyone should read this I think. GET READY
I leave you with a few words from one of my favorite philosophers:
“Well, Art is Art, isn’t it? Still, on the other hand, water is water. And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now you tell me what you know.– Groucho Marx