Just so’s ya know I’ve not forgotten about you. :o)
- Diagnosed with diabetes a month ago – lots of dietary changes; lost 20 lbs. already……
- The kitten is making knitting very near impossible. Still there will be some pictures soon. Maybe by next week.
- But I can do some sewing! And it’s the Olympics!
- A sewing pattern review can be read here: Simple tunic by Habibe Acikgoz
- Am going to try to do Artisan Square’s Stitcher’s Guild’s “Sewing With A Plan 2014”. Even if I don’t make the deadline (April 30th), I MUST have some new clothes so as not to be mistaken for a bag lady…
- Will be using several patterns & pattern companies as part of this S>W>A>P>, so I’m joining this contest:
Be well & happy!