I have suggestions purloined from Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, a.k.a. the Yarn Harlot. Not that anyone has to do anything for my birthday or anyfink.* 🙂 It’s just in case y’all have a knitter to give a gift to and could use a little help.
- Keep Calm and Cast On
- Knitting Rhyme print
- “There’s no such thing as too much yarn”
- Yarn Pyramid
- Working Girls
- The Knitter
- Viva la Yarnolucion
- Knitters Eye Chart
Knitterly Paperish things:
- note card versions of the Knitting Rhyme poster
- Buffalo Girls greeting cards
- beautiful print cards
- letterpress cards with cables on them
- Knitterella cards and tags
- KnitLove has a set of graphics
- design journal
- great custom tags
- your knitter could use this one
- in this paper
The Yarn Harlot will have many suggestions throughout December, so click on over there to get the most recent suggestions.
And for something COMPLETELY different: I love listening to Radio Paradise most of the day. I like them so much I’ve written them fan mail (really, I have). And sent them money too. No commercials!! Very eclectic mix curated by one guy.
- My birthday is December 13th.
- I will be 45 years old. Yay!!
- I need NOTHING.
- If you must do something for my birthday, I ask that you call someone you love but don’t talk to often enough, and tell them how much they mean to you.
- If you’re all caught up with everyone you love and everyone is sick & tired of hearing how much you love them, a donation made to Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières, or Habitat for Humanity, or CARE would certainly suffice!
- Thank you for reading and caring. Truth be told, “thank you” doesn’t begin to COVER it!!!!!
Cartoon used without permission but with affection & attribution!
‡‡‡ by Natalie Dee. See all of her stuff here!