So since my brain is fried & I must finish some audio editing, here is the skinny on what’s been happening here at Chez Oney:
- had to pay No. 1 son’s rent again, so I was left with very little money. I couldn’t go to Nashville and sing with New Jubilee and so no caroling happened. Poopies.
- My dad has been SMOKE FREE for 3 weeks! It’s a bloomin’ miracle!
- Both the Duke of Curl & the Force of Nature had some funny little illness this weekend. The Duke of Curl is home today from school because his face had this grey look that was a little bit alarming & certainly not good for going to school.
- I may have a touch of what they’ve had. I slept a LOT this weekend & I have almost zero motivation to do anything today. Of course it’s also little chilly & grey & rainy out and that could be it. Plus it’s Monday.
- I’m gonna get a podcast out BEFORE the end of the week. Stop laughing please.
- I have just 3 rows left on my shawl. NOTE TO SELF: No more KALs in the 4 months before Christmas……
- I made really delicious Scalloped Potatoes last night. For most people, this would not be a blog-worthy topic HOWEVER I have tried & tried all different kinds of recipes over the last 20+ years and not ONE of them turned out any good. But NOW I can do it! Yay! Believe me – this is a victory!
- Planning on learning Entrelac with Sarah in January.Time to add a new skill to the knitting rep.
- Book writing is slow. I may have to go to the library everyday to get this sucka done.
- I need to wrap a few Christmas presents today. It will be a small Christmas but that’s dandy with me. I’m **really** pleased with the gifts for Studmuffin.
- I bought the last yarn I’m gonna buy for the next 2 years. OK, I really mean it STOP laughing! I need encouragement not giggles
That’s all for now folks. God willing, a podcast & show notes will be occupying this space very soon. Wish me luck!