Oh! My stash! How I’ve missed you….there will be photos…..There’s still LOADS of work to be done yet.
And I finally got to give away the Mystery gift to its intended recipient:
Ms. Sarah finally got to get “Miss Lavinia” to take home. She will of course give her a new name in time (I didn’t tell Sarah her interim name. :o).
At the moment, I’m quite enthusiastic about:
- ukeleles – we used to have three cheapo ones around here that have all been destroyed by the chilren; I’m really missing them. In fact, there’s some uke Christmas music that’s really grown on me – it’s begging me to download it. The sound of the uke is just so hopeful to me somehow.
- PG Tips Limited Edition tea made in my mini-teapot. It’s really REALLY good. Come over sometime and we’ll share some.
- Live365 on-line radio & Jango – type in an artist you like and they give you a “station” that plays it and other music by artists ya ain’t never heard of but are great! Try this one: Renaissance Studio Radio
- Short rows – all my projects seem to have them at the moment, and I’m learning so many new techniques. I love it. Oh and Cat Bordhi is a flippin’ genius!
- World Market – they gave me $10 because this is my birthday month. Yay!
- Sewing – as the knitting stash gets unearthed, so does all the fabric. And I’m jonesing to make myself a new woolen winter coat.
- Podcasting – I got a couple of LOVELY emails from listeners. I’m starting work on the next Spirited Knitting podcast – should be done by Thursday. :o)
Off to go air out ze stash!