I’ve not been posting ‘cos I’ve been feeling very negative about a number of things and I really didn’t want to put MORE negative energy out into the Universe by writing about it. Yes, I *know* the title has “whinge-ing” in it, but I usually think of whinge-ing as something funny at least around the edges. For brevity’s sake, let me say that it’s been hell
and no I probably won’t say anything more about it…..unless there are further developments that make it impossible to ignore on de blog. We are all healthy and life is moving on.
Some random bits to chew on:
- I really need to be making more music. I need a GIG – like to sing backup for someone really good. Kim Pacheco, do you copy?
- I need to be knitting something luxurious, beautiful or challenging. Preferably all three.
- It’s thundering outside which is all the justification I need for not doing any laundry today or tomorrow.
- My friend, Becky, the Deco Lady, died just before I got back from NH. I didn’t get to go to the funeral and I’m feeling really sad about it. We were gardening friends amongst other things. I didn’t get to see her very often, but I loved her.
- I have painful blisters on the balls of both of my feet. A side effect of exercise with flip-flops.
- I want to be really, really funny when I write – like the Yarn Harlot or Franklin Habit. That isn’t likely I suppose. Maybe I don’t want to be as funny as they are ; I kinda like the way I write and God knows I’ve not any more time to devote to it. Maybe I just want lots of people to read what I write……an icky thought. Eeeewwww.
- There is so much to be done around here – inside and outside “the Manse OhNay”- that I get overwhelmed just thinking about it. I’m not even talking about the hot mess that is the garage…….
- I must figure out how to take good pictures of the knitting with the camera phone very soon. Like tomorrow.
- My cat wants me to go to bed. No she cannot talk, but I know what this series of behaviors means all too well. Strangely enough, my husband does some of the same things – for the same reason.
- I want to finish this baby blanket. It’s gone on so long I don’t even like it anymore.