Been traveling and stuff, so this has been a 2 week blog pause. My thoughts are scattered, so I will take a page out of Adrienne’s book and do some briefs as an update!
- Apparently this is a boom year for ticks! Yuck. Just found another one…I won’t say where. Fortunately not the kind that spread Lyme Disease
- My dear friend Corinne is getting married in August. Started a shawl on tiny needles with tiny yarn – but will have to frog because it’ll wind up too small. Poopies.
- STILL haven’t cleaned the garage.
- HOT! HOT!HOT! Am very grateful for air conditioning. 5 window units is enough finally…
- Sang with a wonderful choir in Chicago (Wilmette – actually) over Labor Day weekend. Such a thrill and a marvelous reunion.
- Went camping in Kentucky with Studmuffin & the Force of Nature here. It was lovely and fun. Met so many lovely folk and a tiny turtle.
- STILL not sewing. ARRGHHH!
- Decided not to do a garden this year….but I am really missing it. :o(
- No. 1 Son is having great difficulty in finding work. Anybody got some for him? He needs a job ASAP and I need him to get out of my house.
- The choir has a name: the New Jubilee Baha’i Gospel Choir…and the interim website is coming along.
- The new phone is great but the data charges are costly! And the old phone got pushed into a glass of milk by the cat (don’t ask how) so I’ve gotta dry it out to try to get all the phone numbers.
- Been reading Hooper Dunbar’s most recent book: Forces of our Time. EXCELLENT! I will have to re-read at least 3 more times to start really understanding it.
- Haven’t done thing one to plan for family vaca next month in New Hampshire except say that I’m going to my 25th High School Reunion. WHAT will I wear????
- The Duke of Curl has been lifeguarding away at his first job. I bought a new swimsuit especially to get in some laps. I have not YET gotten in the pool.
- I may need to pay a personal trainer. Isn’t that sad?!
- I have completely lost my cooking mojo. Could it be the heat?
- Have you ever tried EFT? I don’t know how it works or even if it works but I feel better afterwards.
- My sis-in-law was in Ghana for a couple of weeks. Read about it in the FuFU CHronicles!
- I need homegrown tomatoes….STAT!
I promise real posts soon….. maybe I’ll even talk about India (ok, stop laughing!).