Some knitting resolutions:
1. Buy no new yarn until my finances get straightened out (this could take months), and then save for special yarns (like cashmere).
2. Finish my swaps on TIME
3. Knit gloves for hubby and #1 son.
4. Finish Hemlock Ring Blanket
6. Decide what to do about the poncho – To frog or not to frog?
7. Finish Aurelia socks
8. Buy size 00, 000 and 000 metal needles (hopefully in the 6″ size)
9. Knit at least one pair of children’s mittens a month for the Soaring Eagles project.
I could probably list about 20 more, but this will do. :o)
<crossposted to my LiveJournal>